First and foremost, I am the mother of two sons, ages 21 and 18. They have been life’s greatest blessings and life’s greatest teachers.
I am an animal lover. I have three dogs. I have been an animal advocate for many years. Currently I am involved in raising awareness about factory farming.
My passion is to teach people the truth of who they really are. We are inherently whole. We are capable of living from a place of truth; connection, peace and abundance. We just need to learn to harness our thoughts, and we do that by learning to challenge the misperceptions of our separated selves held in our subconscious mind. When we release the separated parts, we are free from the limitations and bondage of the “separated “self and free to go about the accomplishment of our purpose. Fear is gone, and love, peace and power reign!
“True self is true friend. One ignores or rejects such friendship only at one’s peril.”― Parker J. Palmer, Let Your Life Speak: Listening for the Voice of Vocation
Perhaps you are hearing the call of what Thomas Merton calls “true self.” This is not the ego self that wants to inflate us (or deflate us, another form of self-distortion), not the intellectual self that wants to hover above the mess of life in clear but ungrounded ideas, not the ethical self that wants to live by some abstract moral code. It is the self-planted in us by the God who made us in God’s own image– the self that wants nothing more, or less, than for us to be who we were created to be. Jenny Beaumont, Christ Church, Charlotte, North Carolina.
This above all: to thine own self be True,
And it must follow, as the night the day,
Thou canst not then be false to any man.
And you will know the Truth, and the Truth will set you free.”
“The Truth lies within each of us.”In our effort to improve our souls, we need only to apply the divine gift of reason to look deep within ourselves and discover immutable, universal Truths. Ultimate answers lie within us. Socrates
- Transformational Coach, certified by the International Academy of Self Knowledge, www.academyofselfknowledge.com
- In training to become a certified Primordial Sound Meditation coach with the Chopra Center.
- Neurolinguistic Life Coach, certified by Bennett/Stellar University , www.bennettstellar.org
- Timeline Coach and Trauma Release Specialist
- Certified DREAM-SCULPTING—formulating professional goals and mission statement
- Reiki level 1
- Certified Yoga instructor RYT-200
- North Carolina residential brokers license
- Bachelor of Arts, UNC-Chapel Hill